Understand the true value of your home.
Reach out today to for a complimentary consultation including preparation of a estimated net proceeds statement.
Make sure you get everything you pay for.
Reach out today for a complimentary consultation including a thorough review of the buying process.
Create or review your estate plan.
Have a plan in place so when the worst happens you can focus on what matters most.
Matthew Karras is an experienced residential and commercial real estate attorney. Mr. Karras began working in real estate after litigating for both a well known insurance defense firm, as well as for a major insurance carrier. He concentrates his practice in transactional real estate and estate planning. He brings large-firm experience to a boutique-firm setting to better serve each of his clients on an individual and personal basis.
Mr. Karras spends his free time with his family, volunteering his time as a Big Brother with Big Brothers Big Sisters, and attending his local Catholic parishes. As a life-long resident of the greater Chicago-land area, he brings his local geographic knowledge to his practice to best serve you, the client.
· Board Member - Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce
· Geneva Chamber of Commerce
· Saint Charles Chamber of Commerce
· Kane County Bar Association
· Illinois State Bar Association
· Mentor/Big Brother with Big Brothers Big Sisters
· Knights of Columbus
· Northern Illinois University College of Law, J.D.
· Dean’s List
· Early Graduate
· Purdue University, B.A.
· Dean’s List
· Certificate in Entrepreneurship
· Supreme Court of the State of Illinois
· U.S. District Court – Northern District of Illinois
Copyright © 2022 Karras Law, P.C. - All Rights Reserved.